The U.S. average retail price of regular gasoline increased a nickel to $3.44 per gallon. The average price is $0.34 per gallon higher than last year at this time. Prices were up in all regions. The largest increase occurred on the East Coast where the $3.52 per gallon average was almost 7 cents above last week. The Gulf Coast had an increase of more than 6 cents to put the price at $3.29 per gallon. The Midwest price was over 4 cents higher and the West Coast average increased 3 cents to $3.65 per gallon. The Rocky Mountain region tallied the smallest increase, almost 2 cents per gallon, to the lowest regional price of $3.03 per gallon.
Average retail gasoline price moves up a nickel
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®