I’m fairly certain we’ve all been in this situation before: someone asks a question or makes a statement about agriculture that is based on misinformation, and your blood begins to boil. It can be so hard to keep calm and answer the question civilly, without flying off the handle.
Blog: How to respond so consumers will listen
- BQA Producers Forum open to all checkoff investors
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Michigan State seeks 2015 Dairy Farmer of the Year applications
- Innovation Center For US Dairy: Mind The (Energy) Gap