I’m fairly certain we’ve all been in this situation before: someone asks a question or makes a statement about agriculture that is based on misinformation, and your blood begins to boil. It can be so hard to keep calm and answer the question civilly, without flying off the handle.
Blog: How to respond so consumers will listen
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand