I’m fairly certain we’ve all been in this situation before: someone asks a question or makes a statement about agriculture that is based on misinformation, and your blood begins to boil. It can be so hard to keep calm and answer the question civilly, without flying off the handle.
Blog: How to respond so consumers will listen
- Congress could OK trade promotion bill in early 2014
- Ag markets posted a general advance Tuesday night
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers with uncertainty in 2014