Live from the CME Group from Chicago, Bruce Blythe with Vance Publishing reports on the latest crop and livestock market news for the week ending Friday, September 2.
Bruce Blythe gives a rundown ag futures trading, with a selloff in the corn market
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance