Live from the CME Group from Chicago, Bruce Blythe with Vance Publishing reports on the latest crop and livestock market news for the week ending Friday, September 2.
Bruce Blythe gives a rundown ag futures trading, with a selloff in the corn market
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.