The California Dairies, Inc. board of directors elected executive committee officers for the 2014-2015 term. Executive committee elections are held each May, and officers serve a one-year term.
John Azevedo, who has served as board chair since May 2013, was re-elected to serve another year. Other directors elected to the executive committee include:
• John Moons, former second vice chairman, will serve as first vice chairman
• John Bidart, former first vice chairman, will serve as second vice chairman
• Edwin Koetsier will join the executive committee as secretary
• BJ Schoneveld will join the executive committee as member-at-large
• Manuel Machado was re-elected as treasurer
• Brian Pacheco was re-elected as member-at-large
California Dairies, Inc. is the largest member-owned milk marketing and processing cooperative in California, producing 47% of state’s milk. Its 410 dairy producers ship 18 billion lbs. of milk annually, California Dairies, Inc. is a manufacturer of quality butter, fluid milk products and milk powders. Visit www.californiadairies.com.