Grain markets turned negative as the weekend approached. The corn futures market dropped sharply, down almost 5 percent on the week and headed for its third weekly decline in a row.
CME Report: Corn headed for its third weekly decline in a row
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming
- World Dairy Expo Futurity Entries Due Soon