The big news of the week were the Wednesday USDA reports. The USDA lowered its corn harvest projection a little more than expected. The USDA cut its estimate for corn feed use over the next year to the lowest level in 22 years.
CME Report: Corn stocks tight into 2012, Feed use at 22-year low
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports