The big news of the week were the Wednesday USDA reports. The USDA lowered its corn harvest projection a little more than expected. The USDA cut its estimate for corn feed use over the next year to the lowest level in 22 years.
CME Report: Corn stocks tight into 2012, Feed use at 22-year low
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1