The big news of the week were the Wednesday USDA reports. The USDA lowered its corn harvest projection a little more than expected. The USDA cut its estimate for corn feed use over the next year to the lowest level in 22 years.
CME Report: Corn stocks tight into 2012, Feed use at 22-year low
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban