President Barack Obama and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack touted conservation efforts as ways to help the environment and the economy. The USDAs Bob Ellison has more.
CRP praised by President Obama, Secretary Vilsack
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban