At the Holterman's dairy farm in Watertown, Wis., workers are able to monitor the progress of labor and birth by using a mounted camera. This process allows employees to maximize the care of the animal at the time when she needs to most.
Camera maximizes calving care
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?