At the Holterman's dairy farm in Watertown, Wis., workers are able to monitor the progress of labor and birth by using a mounted camera. This process allows employees to maximize the care of the animal at the time when she needs to most.
Camera maximizes calving care
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced