At the Holterman's dairy farm in Watertown, Wis., workers are able to monitor the progress of labor and birth by using a mounted camera. This process allows employees to maximize the care of the animal at the time when she needs to most.
Camera maximizes calving care
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine