Vance publishing business editor Bruce Blythe runs down Chicago ag futures action in the first trading week of the new year, which saw corn extend a rally amid concerns heat and dryness will cut Argentina's crop.
Chicago Grain Markets: Ag futures under pressure to start 2012
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014