Vance publishing business editor Bruce Blythe runs down Chicago ag futures action in the first trading week of the new year, which saw corn extend a rally amid concerns heat and dryness will cut Argentina's crop.
Chicago Grain Markets: Ag futures under pressure to start 2012
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn futures relapse in wake of Wednesday's rally
- Wet U.S. Midwest sections may lead to fewer corn acres
- Where’s the rain? Parched states can’t shake the drought
- Ouch — I stuck myself!
- World Dairy Expo announces dairy cattle show manager
- Program planned for first U.S. Precision Dairy Conference, Expo