Vance publishing business editor Bruce Blythe runs down Chicago ag futures action in the first trading week of the new year, which saw corn extend a rally amid concerns heat and dryness will cut Argentina's crop.
Chicago Grain Markets: Ag futures under pressure to start 2012
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming