Vance Publishing's Bruce Blythe recaps the week in Chicago's ag futures markets, including a slump in corn prices to the lowest levels since March.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: Corn prices lowest since March
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles