Vance Publishing's Bruce Blythe recaps the week in Chicago's ag futures markets, including a slump in corn prices to the lowest levels since March.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: Corn prices lowest since March
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do