Bruce Blythe recaps a down week for Chicago’s grain markets, which included a monthly USDA report that showed an unexpected increase in the outlook for 2012 corn supplies.
Chicago Grain Markets Report: USDA boosts global corn production
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security