College Aggies Online is an advocacy program managed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance, encouraging college students to tell ag’s story through blogs, social media and other communications. Over 900 students participated in the 2012 program and competed for the program scholarships sponsored by U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, National Pork Board, Drive Magazine, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition. At the alliance’s recent summit in Arlington, Virginia, This year’s first-place winner Tiffany Swanson, a student at North Dakota State University, discussed the program.
College Aggies Online : This year’s winner
- Groundbreaking marks new era for World Dairy Expo facilities
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- Considerations for spring seeded alfalfa
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains