K-State agricultural economist Dan OBrien discusses crop production uncertainities as the focal point of current grain market activity. His analysis of the grain markets can be found at agmanager.info.
Crop production uncertainities brings market volatility
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security