K-State agricultural economist Dan OBrien discusses crop production uncertainities as the focal point of current grain market activity. His analysis of the grain markets can be found at agmanager.info.
Crop production uncertainities brings market volatility
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs