K-State agricultural economist Dan OBrien discusses crop production uncertainities as the focal point of current grain market activity. His analysis of the grain markets can be found at agmanager.info.
Crop production uncertainities brings market volatility
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?