K-State agricultural economist Dan OBrien discusses crop production uncertainities as the focal point of current grain market activity. His analysis of the grain markets can be found at agmanager.info.
Crop production uncertainities brings market volatility
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers to face uncertainty in 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly lower on Tuesday
- Shrinking feed costs push 2014 milk prices higher