Recently Lane Sollenberger and Jack Banker explained why their DCHA membership was an investment in their dairy calf and heifer raising businesses.
"One of our biggest financial benefits (of being a DCHA member) that we can quantify is our workman's comp. savings of more than $12,000+ per year. This occurred when we switched to First Pioneer Insurance Company (Star Insurance), which is a DCHA member benefit," said Lane Sollenberger, of Dream Farms in Pennsylvania.
Lane continued, "My membership with DCHA has afforded me many forums in which I can receive the most up-to-date research information and hear from the experts, whether by attending the annual conference, the website, webinars or regular emails. I also print many of the articles and put them in front of my employees. This serves as a great resource for them ..."
Jack Banker, Bankers Scenic View Farm in Black Creek, Wis. said, "Belonging to DCHA gives me an unparalleled, direct-connect with other heifer raisers faced with the ever-changing landscape of raising heifers for our dairy producers!"
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive when you join or renew your DCHA membership today:
- Network with leading dairy calf and heifer growers and producers from across the country.
- Receive reduced DCHA Conference rates, when you attend the 2012 Dairy Calf & Heifer Conference in Visalia, Calif., March 20-21, featuring leading industry experts.
- All DCHA publications are delivered to you, filled with practical, up-to-date info.
- FREE DCHA webinars feature speakers who are experts in the dairy calf and heifer raising business (a $25 value per webinar).
- You'll get Tip of the Week every Tuesday, one of the industry's most informative electronic communications.
- Receive the money-saving "Milk Money" coupons from leading companies in the industry.
- And much more!
All the great membership benefits of being a Farm/Grower member of the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association are available for just $129! The DCHA Farm/Grower membership category has changed from an individual membership to a farm membership. Up to eight decision-makers from your farm will receive member benefits under your Farm/Grower rate.
Join or renew your DCHA membership to be a part of the only association dedicated to setting the Gold Standards in dairy calf and heifer raising - visit www.calfandheifer.org or call 877-HEIFERS!
Source: Dairy Calf & Heifer Association