Dairy farmers are using June Dairy Month as an opportunity to show and tell consumers about how they provide a safe product in a humane manner.
Dairy farmers dedicated to produce safe products
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal