Dairy producers have an obligation to assure top-quality care of their animals says K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. To that end, dairy herd welfare audits are now being conducted routinely, based on five standards of care which Brouk outlines this week.
Dairy herd welfare stewardship
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- When It Comes To How Pizza Looks - Cheese Matters
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery
- Calves with Sam: Auto-Feeders Need to be Cleaned, Too
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap