Mark Stephenson, Director of Dairy Policy Analysis at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Bob Cropp, dairy economics professor emeritus, are a bit under water with their previous forecasts. They explain a bit about what is happening in current markets and the recent soaring dairy product prices. They also venture a new milk price forecast in their monthly podcast which can be viewed here: http://dairy.wisc.edu/PubPod/Podcast/Outlook/Index.html
Dairy podcast: ‘Mark & Bob’ under water
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?