Mark Stephenson, Director of Dairy Policy Analysis at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Bob Cropp, dairy economics professor emeritus, are a bit under water with their previous forecasts. They explain a bit about what is happening in current markets and the recent soaring dairy product prices. They also venture a new milk price forecast in their monthly podcast which can be viewed here: http://dairy.wisc.edu/PubPod/Podcast/Outlook/Index.html
Dairy podcast: ‘Mark & Bob’ under water
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance