Mark Stephenson, Director of Dairy Policy Analysis at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Bob Cropp, dairy economics professor emeritus, are a bit under water with their previous forecasts. They explain a bit about what is happening in current markets and the recent soaring dairy product prices. They also venture a new milk price forecast in their monthly podcast which can be viewed here: http://dairy.wisc.edu/PubPod/Podcast/Outlook/Index.html
Dairy podcast: ‘Mark & Bob’ under water
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security