4,200+ Twitter followers? Mississippi State graduate Will Gilmer of Sulligent, Alabama, has cultivated a following as he strives to inform the public about what it takes to run a farm. Gilmer was recently selected as one of the USFRA's faces of agriculture.
Dairyman uses social media to tell public about agriculture
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- Miner Institute: Consumers are confused and Google isn't helping
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced