4,200+ Twitter followers? Mississippi State graduate Will Gilmer of Sulligent, Alabama, has cultivated a following as he strives to inform the public about what it takes to run a farm. Gilmer was recently selected as one of the USFRA's faces of agriculture.
Dairyman uses social media to tell public about agriculture
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies
- U.S. appeals court upholds federal meat labeling regulation
- Vaccination: A viable but complex option