4,200+ Twitter followers? Mississippi State graduate Will Gilmer of Sulligent, Alabama, has cultivated a following as he strives to inform the public about what it takes to run a farm. Gilmer was recently selected as one of the USFRA's faces of agriculture.
Dairyman uses social media to tell public about agriculture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced