4,200+ Twitter followers? Mississippi State graduate Will Gilmer of Sulligent, Alabama, has cultivated a following as he strives to inform the public about what it takes to run a farm. Gilmer was recently selected as one of the USFRA's faces of agriculture.
Dairyman uses social media to tell public about agriculture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis