Even if you're on a tight budget you don't have to cut dairy products from your diet. Michelle Rook looks at some money saving ways to stretch your dollar and include dairy.
Do dairy on a budget
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Next ‘Protecting Your Profits’ conference call is Sept. 24
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- FDA vetted seven percent of animal antibiotics for superbug risk
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off