Even if you're on a tight budget you don't have to cut dairy products from your diet. Michelle Rook looks at some money saving ways to stretch your dollar and include dairy.
Do dairy on a budget
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business