Mike Stambaugh, University of Missouri research assistant professor, Department of Forestry, specializes in dendrochronology, the science of tree ring analysis. He reports droughts have lasted decades in North America and the fourth or fifth longest during the last 1,000 years was 1908 to 1938.
Drought could last decades according to history
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand