Mike Stambaugh, University of Missouri research assistant professor, Department of Forestry, specializes in dendrochronology, the science of tree ring analysis. He reports droughts have lasted decades in North America and the fourth or fifth longest during the last 1,000 years was 1908 to 1938.
Drought could last decades according to history
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced