Kansas State University agricultural economist Dan OBrien discusses the bullish response in the grain markets this week from positive developments in the general economy here and abroad and just how much staying power that bullishness has as he provides his weekly commentary on the grain price trends.
Economist: Grain markets tied to general economy
- Dairy Focus: Meeting set on dairy portion of farm bill
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Missouri dairy farmers urge legislation veto
- Bread and butter: Investors pile into Australia's dairy sector
- EU provides aid to dairy sector after Russian ban
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31