Kansas State University agricultural economist Dan OBrien discusses the bullish response in the grain markets this week from positive developments in the general economy here and abroad and just how much staying power that bullishness has as he provides his weekly commentary on the grain price trends.
Economist: Grain markets tied to general economy
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline