Kansas State University agricultural economist Dan OBrien discusses the bullish response in the grain markets this week from positive developments in the general economy here and abroad and just how much staying power that bullishness has as he provides his weekly commentary on the grain price trends.
Economist: Grain markets tied to general economy
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY