The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service says food prices will continue to rise next year, but not as fast as they did this year.
Food price increases to slow down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action