The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service says food prices will continue to rise next year, but not as fast as they did this year.
Food price increases to slow down
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.
- MidAtlantic AgBiz Masters program registration open