Last year grocery prices went up 6.4 percent. The USDA says food prices will continue to go up this year, but not as fast as they did last year. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Food price increases to slow down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Top negotiators say U.S. farm bill delayed to January
- Calves with Sam: The most common mistake in mixing milk replacer