Food price inflation won’t be as high this year as the USDA originally expected. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Food prices rising at slower rate than expected
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced