Food price inflation won’t be as high this year as the USDA originally expected. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Food prices rising at slower rate than expected
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers