IDFA President and CEO Connie Tipton interviews Dan Glickman, former U.S. secretary of agriculture and co-chair of AGree, about the important role dairy plays in a global marketplace. Glickman, the keynote speaker for IDFA's Dairy Forum 2012, previews the meeting's theme: the Geopolitics of Food. He says agriculture, nutrition and conservation policy changes are key to sustaining a healthy and vibrant global food supply.
Former Ag Secretary Glickman discusses dairy's role in global market
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows