IDFA President and CEO Connie Tipton interviews Dan Glickman, former U.S. secretary of agriculture and co-chair of AGree, about the important role dairy plays in a global marketplace. Glickman, the keynote speaker for IDFA's Dairy Forum 2012, previews the meeting's theme: the Geopolitics of Food. He says agriculture, nutrition and conservation policy changes are key to sustaining a healthy and vibrant global food supply.
Former Ag Secretary Glickman discusses dairy's role in global market
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation