IDFA President and CEO Connie Tipton interviews Dan Glickman, former U.S. secretary of agriculture and co-chair of AGree, about the important role dairy plays in a global marketplace. Glickman, the keynote speaker for IDFA's Dairy Forum 2012, previews the meeting's theme: the Geopolitics of Food. He says agriculture, nutrition and conservation policy changes are key to sustaining a healthy and vibrant global food supply.
Former Ag Secretary Glickman discusses dairy's role in global market
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant