Dr. Mark Lutschaunig, director of the American Veterinary Medical Association's governmental relations division, discusses the farm bill, research needs for animal agriculture and the importance of securing the next generation of ag professionals with AgriTalk host Mike Adams.
Future research and training critical to animal agriculture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs