The oppressive heat Georgia has experienced this summer is taking a toll on dairy producers. Not only is the heat dangerous to the cows, it lowers milk production. That leads to higher prices for consumers. Damon Jones has the details.
Georgia heat takes toll on dairy production
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance