The oppressive heat Georgia has experienced this summer is taking a toll on dairy producers. Not only is the heat dangerous to the cows, it lowers milk production. That leads to higher prices for consumers. Damon Jones has the details.
Georgia heat takes toll on dairy production
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY