The oppressive heat Georgia has experienced this summer is taking a toll on dairy producers. Not only is the heat dangerous to the cows, it lowers milk production. That leads to higher prices for consumers. Damon Jones has the details.
Georgia heat takes toll on dairy production
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do