CME Market Round-up – Bruce Blythe recaps trading in Chicago grain and livestock markets for the week ending Oct. 28, including news out of Europe that triggered a broad commodities rally that sent corn to five-week highs.
Global economic security lifts commodity markets
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports