CME Market Round-up – Bruce Blythe recaps trading in Chicago grain and livestock markets for the week ending Oct. 28, including news out of Europe that triggered a broad commodities rally that sent corn to five-week highs.
Global economic security lifts commodity markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance