CME Market Round-up – Bruce Blythe recaps trading in Chicago grain and livestock markets for the week ending Oct. 28, including news out of Europe that triggered a broad commodities rally that sent corn to five-week highs.
Global economic security lifts commodity markets
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions