CME Market Round-up – Bruce Blythe recaps trading in Chicago grain and livestock markets for the week ending Oct. 28, including news out of Europe that triggered a broad commodities rally that sent corn to five-week highs.
Global economic security lifts commodity markets
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY