Thousands of American dairy farmers depend on immigrant workers, many of them illegal. Negotiations in Washington over immigration reform may decide whether these workers can stay in the United States, a decision that could have a big impact on prices at the grocery store.
Got visas? Dairies brace for fight over immigration
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Keeping nutrients in the field and out of tile lines
- Combating the Heat in Dairy Herds
- Earthworms help Fresno State clean dairy wastewater