Thousands of American dairy farmers depend on immigrant workers, many of them illegal. Negotiations in Washington over immigration reform may decide whether these workers can stay in the United States, a decision that could have a big impact on prices at the grocery store.
Got visas? Dairies brace for fight over immigration
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager