Thousands of American dairy farmers depend on immigrant workers, many of them illegal. Negotiations in Washington over immigration reform may decide whether these workers can stay in the United States, a decision that could have a big impact on prices at the grocery store.
Got visas? Dairies brace for fight over immigration
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment