The grain market staged a recovery after a steep selloff last month. December corn futures increased by a little more than 2 percent on the week and on track for that market’s first weekly gain in the past six weeks.
Grain market bounces back with renewed export demand
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.