The grain market staged a recovery after a steep selloff last month. December corn futures increased by a little more than 2 percent on the week and on track for that market’s first weekly gain in the past six weeks.
Grain market bounces back with renewed export demand
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine