The best thing about being a farmer: As a farmer, you have the opportunity to physically see the fruits of your labor, all the while realizing that you work not only for your family, but for families everywhere who desire wholesome products for their families. We have been given an awesome privilege and responsibility to be good stewards of the land and animals in our care, and when we do that, the animals and land produce what we need.
Healthy cows come from dedicated dairy farm families
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip