The best thing about being a farmer: As a farmer, you have the opportunity to physically see the fruits of your labor, all the while realizing that you work not only for your family, but for families everywhere who desire wholesome products for their families. We have been given an awesome privilege and responsibility to be good stewards of the land and animals in our care, and when we do that, the animals and land produce what we need.
Healthy cows come from dedicated dairy farm families
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day