The USDA’s Farm Service Agency is assessing what it can do to help farmers whose land and property was damaged by recent floods in the Midwest. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Help for flood affected farmers
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness