Meat-science professor Ty Lawrence, director of West Texas A&M's Beef Carcass Research Center, takes us into the cooler to see the results of feeding a beta agonist to Holstein steers.
Here's the beef
- Another one gone: Fort Hays State selling university herd
- Dairy markets: 2014 Class III contracts rally
- Three colleges awarded for new dairy food product inventions
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- August Class I base up; dairy income margins flatter