Meat-science professor Ty Lawrence, director of West Texas A&M's Beef Carcass Research Center, takes us into the cooler to see the results of feeding a beta agonist to Holstein steers.
Here's the beef
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced