Meat-science professor Ty Lawrence, director of West Texas A&M's Beef Carcass Research Center, takes us into the cooler to see the results of feeding a beta agonist to Holstein steers.
Here's the beef
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand