*Residue Free Guarantee: If you use a Zoetis-branded ceftiofur product according to label indications, and experience a violative ceftiofur milk or meat residue, Zoetis will compensate you for the beef market value of the animal or purchase the tanker of milk at fair market value. You must purchase the product from a Zoetis-approved supplier, use the product according to label indications, have documentation of the product purchase and treatment records, and have conducted training on appropriate use to ensure proper dose and route of administration of the product. Extra-label use as prescribed by a veterinarian is excluded from the guarantee. If you experience a ceftiofur residue violation after following label indications and the above steps, contact Zoetis VMIPS (Veterinary Medical Information and Product Support) at 800-366-5288 to report the situation.
Include your veterinarian as part of your health management team
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs