Annually, Kansas State University and Kansas Farmer Magazine sponsor the Kansas Distinguished Dairyman of the Year award. This year’s recipient has successfully carried on a family dairy operation in south-central Kansas that extends back several generations. And the hallmark of this operation is high-volume, high-quality milk production. K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk introduces this outstanding dairy operator.
Kansas State honors Distinguished Dairyman of the Year
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.