Annually, Kansas State University and Kansas Farmer Magazine sponsor the Kansas Distinguished Dairyman of the Year award. This year’s recipient has successfully carried on a family dairy operation in south-central Kansas that extends back several generations. And the hallmark of this operation is high-volume, high-quality milk production. K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk introduces this outstanding dairy operator.
Kansas State honors Distinguished Dairyman of the Year
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment