Annually, Kansas State University and Kansas Farmer Magazine sponsor the Kansas Distinguished Dairyman of the Year award. This year’s recipient has successfully carried on a family dairy operation in south-central Kansas that extends back several generations. And the hallmark of this operation is high-volume, high-quality milk production. K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk introduces this outstanding dairy operator.
Kansas State honors Distinguished Dairyman of the Year
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?