We’re about to close out a down week and a down month in the grain room. Corn, wheat and soybean futures all declining to a large extent this reflects economic turmoil and Europe’s debt crisis rippling through markets around the globe and stirring fear of another recession.
Live from CME: Corn, wheat and soybean futures have a down week
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine