Last night, Moore Calves invited the public to see the facility with over 8,000 dairy youngstock near Hancock, Minn. Moore Calves is owned by Riverview LLP, a family and employee-owned business begun in 1995. Next year, the open house will be held at the original Riverview farm, near Morris, Minn., to commemorate 20 years in the dairy business.
Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices