Last night, Moore Calves invited the public to see the facility with over 8,000 dairy youngstock near Hancock, Minn. Moore Calves is owned by Riverview LLP, a family and employee-owned business begun in 1995. Next year, the open house will be held at the original Riverview farm, near Morris, Minn., to commemorate 20 years in the dairy business.
Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance