Last night, Moore Calves invited the public to see the facility with over 8,000 dairy youngstock near Hancock, Minn. Moore Calves is owned by Riverview LLP, a family and employee-owned business begun in 1995. Next year, the open house will be held at the original Riverview farm, near Morris, Minn., to commemorate 20 years in the dairy business.
Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo