Ron Locke, managing partner at Top o’ the Morn Farms, a family owned dairy near Tulare, California, has launched a program to market milk locally. He discusses the operation’s dedication to animal health and milk quality.
Modern production, old-school marketing
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs