Ron Locke, managing partner at Top o’ the Morn Farms, a family owned dairy near Tulare, California, has launched a program to market milk locally. He discusses the operation’s dedication to animal health and milk quality.
Modern production, old-school marketing
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?