Ron Locke, managing partner at Top o’ the Morn Farms, a family owned dairy near Tulare, California, has launched a program to market milk locally. He discusses the operation’s dedication to animal health and milk quality.
Modern production, old-school marketing
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Top negotiators say U.S. farm bill delayed to January
- Calves with Sam: The most common mistake in mixing milk replacer