The authors would like to acknowledge that data used in this study comes from the local Farm Business Farm Management (FBFM) Associations across the State of Illinois. Without their cooperation, information as comprehensive and accurate as this would not be available for educational purposes. FBFM, which consists of 5,700 plus farmers and 60 professional field staff, is a not-for-profit organization available to all farm operators in Illinois. FBFM staff provide counsel along with recordkeeping, farm financial management, business entity planning and income tax management. For more information, please contact the State FBFM Office located at the University of Illinois Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics at 217.333.5511 or visit the FBFM website at www.fbfm.org.
More corn...more profit?
- Cull, replacement dairy cow prices continue to climb
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- 40 under 40 nominations end today
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- FSMA transportation rules for dairy foods, feeds draw comments
- Bill to tax sugar-sweetened beverages would exempt milk
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance