Looking for positive media stories on veal to share with foodservice operators and suppliers? The Veal Communications team has created a “media look book” that showcase stories that appeared in national foodservice trade publications. This tool will be shared with foodservice operators, suppliers and State Beef Councils for distribution to highlight veal’s appeal in foodservice. To request copies, contact Camille Reents, 303-850-3353, email@example.com.
U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Celebrates Anniversary
Since USFRA launched its public movement in September of 2011, it has made unprecedented strides in restoring consumer trust in agriculture. USFRA, funded in part by the beef checkoff, is:
- One of the most engaging digital campaign to date according to several social media platforms including Facebook
- Reaching influencers who change society’s views about agriculture
- Mobilizing our base of farmer and rancher voices
Here are some key examples of these successes:
- Online activity continues to rise on the USFRA Facebook page and FoodDialogues.com. With a recent partnership with StumbleUpon, USFRA likes have skyrocketed to over 61,000, the most recent number to date. FoodDialogues.com has attracted more than 418,862 Unique Visitors.
- Conducting consumer research that gives farmers and ranchers insights on how to talk to consumers about what they do. This includes a training program which has trained more than 4,000 farmers and ranchers.
Click here for more.