At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Western Kentucky University animal scientist Nevil Speer, PhD, notes the complexity of the science behind antibiotic resistance and the need for continued collaboration among stakeholder groups to protect antibiotic efficacy, consumer confidence and animal health.
Need for dialog on antibiotics
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can