At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Western Kentucky University animal scientist Nevil Speer, PhD, notes the complexity of the science behind antibiotic resistance and the need for continued collaboration among stakeholder groups to protect antibiotic efficacy, consumer confidence and animal health.
Need for dialog on antibiotics
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Diamond V Original XPC