At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Western Kentucky University animal scientist Nevil Speer, PhD, notes the complexity of the science behind antibiotic resistance and the need for continued collaboration among stakeholder groups to protect antibiotic efficacy, consumer confidence and animal health.
Need for dialog on antibiotics
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine