At the AABP conference in Milwaukee, we ask veterinarians to describe what they see as the most significant advances in bovine veterinary medicine over the years they have practiced. Their diverse and insightful answers follow.
Part 1: Advances in bovine veterinary medicine
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.