At the AABP conference in Milwaukee, we ask veterinarians to describe what they see as the most significant advances in bovine veterinary medicine over the years they have practiced. Their diverse and insightful answers follow.
Part 1: Advances in bovine veterinary medicine
- Why both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong about immigration
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Corn silage pricing
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’