Allison Van Eenennaam, PhD, a geneticist with the University of California – Davis, discusses potential applications of genomics, gene editing and recombinant vaccines for protecting animal health and performance.
Potential for biotechnology in animal health
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
- WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business