A two-year study aimed at advancing precision dairy farming is underway at the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Dairy Research Farm in Lexington. The study is using several different technologies and the information should help dairy farmers learn more about their herd.
Precision dairy farming
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine