A two-year study aimed at advancing precision dairy farming is underway at the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Dairy Research Farm in Lexington. The study is using several different technologies and the information should help dairy farmers learn more about their herd.
Precision dairy farming
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment