A two-year study aimed at advancing precision dairy farming is underway at the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Dairy Research Farm in Lexington. The study is using several different technologies and the information should help dairy farmers learn more about their herd.
Precision dairy farming
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition