The World Dairy Expo is coming to Madison, and set-up for the event is in full swing. The area sees a $50 million boost from the event, making the "Super Bowl" of the dairy industry a success for both dairy farmers and the state's economy.
Preparing for big cows, big bucks at World Dairy Expo
- BVD: Exploring eradication
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty