The Red & White Dairy Cattle Association (RWDCA) is offering a junior member the opportunity to gain a wide variety of experiences and opportunities that coincide with working at the Association.
- Representing RWDCA at various events throughout the summer.
- Working on press releases for upcoming & recent events.
- Working on articles, advertisements and lay-out of The Red Bloodlines.
- Assisting with registrations and transfers.
- Self or family is a member of the RWDCA.
- Has completed at least one year of college prior to start date & pursuing a degree in Animal Science, Ag Journalism/Communications, Dairy Science or related degree.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Preference will be given to those applicants possessing strong communication and organizational skills.
- Salary: $1,000 per month
- Travel Expenses: covered by RWDCA
- Housing is not supplied; however we will provide assistance in finding housing.
How to apply:
- Cover letter that includes why you believe you would be a good candidate for this internship, and any involvement you have had with the RWDCA.
- Resume that includes education, previous work experience and achievements.
- Three letters of recommendation from people not related to you (i.e. teachers, employers, etc.).
- All material must be postmarked by Dec. 1.
- Please mail all materials to: Red & White Dairy Cattle Association; 308B Ogden Ave; Clinton, WI 53525.
The Jr. Committee will review the applications and hold interviews in early January. Internship winners will be announced Feb. 1, 2012.
If you have any questions regarding this internship please contact Stephanie Stout at the RWDCA office (608)-676-4909 or email@example.com. Further information on RWDCA can be found at: www.redandwhitecattle.com.